Are you a consolidation virtuoso?
A technical expert, comfortable in an international environment?
Are you looking for an environment in transformation, where you can make your mark by putting your taste for structuring and leading projects to good use?
This position may be for you!
Our client has a turnover of nearly 2 billion euros across Europe and the United States in particular. The dynamics of its current development are excellent. The group has grown rapidly thanks to a succession of external growth operations and is now made up of nearly 80 legal entities of very different sizes and cultures.
A great challenge of cultural evolution, homogenization of methods, tools and processes is presented to all its managers.
More specifically, your missions are the following:
- Reporting to the Group Financial Control Director, you will prepare the monthly consolidated accounts for the entire global scope in collaboration with your alter ego in the department,
- You assist the subsidiaries in their production, their controls and their transmission of information,
- You are in charge of all specific advanced analyses related to quarterly and annual closings,
- You will be in the front line in the management of projects such as future IT system upgrades or the changeover to IFRS standards,
- You collaborate with the FP&A reporting teams,
- You integrate regular perimeter movements,
- You carry out any analysis or specific project at the request of the finance department.
Ideally, you have the following profile:
- You have a 5-year degree from a business school, accounting firm or equivalent university,
- You have at least 8 years of professional experience in corporate finance, a significant part of which was acquired in the production of international consolidated accounts,
- You have worked in a large international group directly or through a consulting firm,
- You have a very good command of the SAP BFC tool,
- Your potential knowledge of Oracle ERP is an added advantage,
- You are excellent in English,
- You like to organize, don't want to work in a perfectly mature structure where everything is push-button. You enjoy carrying out projects.
- You are a communicative, proactive, flexible financier and you like working in a team.